Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

We're moving

As things change, we have to adapt and make decisions that effect how business is done. I have decided to move from the free hosted blogger website to a more robust website. The website home page will be the landing page for both my professional and personal modeling endeavors, and I hope that you enjoy it. You can find the website here: at Marshcreekmini.com The driving factor behind the move is that marshcreekmini.com will have a more traditional storefront page where customers can browse and shop our models. The design engine for the hosting service is much more intuitive than using code to try and add PayPal buttons on a blog. It works, but I feel that marshcreekmini.com needs to be more professional and polished.

I haven't decided how I want to handle this blog, if I want to shut it down completely, or use it as an "archive" of most of 2014. Either way, I will still update it in the short term, and be sure to check us out at marshcreekmini.com

Thank you for your patience, and God Bless.

Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment